MUFE 5 camouflage cream palettes

Susanne

Last year I was in NY and bought the 5 camouflage cream palette in #01.

I really love this palette! I use it every day to conceal redness, breakouts or under eye circles.

I will get another palette for sure if I get the chance.

genduk26

Re: MUFE 5 camouflage cream palettes

I'm glad you like it Susanne. they are so smooth & easy to mix. i have #1 & 2.

aradhana

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
I'm glad you like it Susanne. they are so smooth & easy to mix. i have #1 & 2.

which palette would you suggest is more suited to someone with nw35 colouring?

thanks

a

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by aradhana
which palette would you suggest is more suited to someone with nw35 colouring?

thanks

a

I'll say #2 or # 3 but you can mix them. it depends on how do you want to use it? .... undereyes, post acne, redness.

BabyGirlB

I love mine as well! It works fabulously, this is one product I can't live without!

elektra513

MUFE concealer palette: Any fans of this?

Does anyone use this? Do you like it?

Is this product supposed to be dry? No matter what I do its so hard to work with--I mean it doesn't blend into my undereye area despite trying various techniques. Any tips and tricks on how to use?

I have this in the #4, I think, the one for dark skin with the orange corrector. I'm thinking I want to try the Bobbi Brown dark peach corrector if I don't figure this out.
th_dunno.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Re: MUFE concealer palette: Any fans of this?

I have this palette. Cant remember what number it is, but mine is not dry at all. All the concealers are really creamy and blend really well :S Maybe yours has dried out a little
ssad.gif

cbh02b

This is def something that I am going to buy! I just got the HD Foundation and I need a little more coverage underneath so I think this is what I am going to get!

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
I have this palette. Cant remember what number it is, but mine is not dry at all. All the concealers are really creamy and blend really well :S Maybe yours has dried out a little
ssad.gif

It was like this when I first bought it. It's creamy on my hand and on my brush. Like, it looks like it's creamy, but when it hits my undereye, it's not what you think it is, if that makes sense. "Dry" is the wrong word, I think. "Waxy" is better...It sits on the skin, and powder makes it worse.
th_dunno.gif
I've tried a lot of different methods when I first got it, and put it away b/c it wasn't working, and just pulled it out to try again...
nope.gif

Thanks for the replies, though
smiles.gif

RandomnessWithK

I really want to try this out as i'm actually looking for concealer at the moment and always hearing about MUFE..

but not sure which palette toget!

i'm NC25 right now

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
It was like this when I first bought it. It's creamy on my hand and on my brush. Like, it looks like it's creamy, but when it hits my undereye, it's not what you think it is, if that makes sense. "Dry" is the wrong word, I think. "Waxy" is better...It sits on the skin, and powder makes it worse.
th_dunno.gif
I've tried a lot of different methods when I first got it, and put it away b/c it wasn't working, and just pulled it out to try again...
nope.gif

Thanks for the replies, though
smiles.gif

I also have the number 4 palette. I don't find it waxy but it did not work well for my under eye circles. I didn't have a problem using it because of the texture it just didn't cover my under eye circles.

*Katie*

Does anyone have the Camoflague Cream palette?

It has 5 colours and a green shade?

Do you like it?

genduk26

yes i like it. i use the green shade over red spot. but also i love full cover concealer. it's oil free & waterproof while camoflage palette is not.

Simply Elegant

I like it. It's good for all seasons because it has enough colours and I find it lasts all day if you powder your face after.

dramatEYES

I have it and I do not like it at all. It's just not the right formula for my skin...it always looks so cakey on me. Meh. I really wanted to like it too :(