Must haves in your everyday MAC Makeup kit???

shylaxxo

Im studying makeup atm and the advice i have gotten is to try products out for yourself and makeup your own kit from your own experience. Any other advice on that subject?
I first off tried Napoleon Perdis, which is pretty popluar where i am and there is a few products i like but im not a big fan.
I have been wanting to start making up a MAC makeup kit just for every day use. What are your must haves and what do you suggest along the lines of primers, concealers, foundations, finishing powders, lipsticks and eyeshadows etc. Any suggestions would be really helpful :) xxo

lillakatt

I would get stuff that would work on a lot of people, so definitely eyeshadows like Satin Taupe that can be used on a lot of skin tones and in different looks. I would also look into getting invisible setting powders versus tinted ones for that reason as well Also get multi-purpose products that work for different skin types and for different purposes. Instead of getting eyeshadow primer right away, maybe prime with Prolongwear concealer (it pumps out so much product before you get the hang of it that you'll definitely have extra!)

shylaxxo

Youramazing!
eyelove.gif
thankyou

AnitaK

My prep and prime natural radiance, mineralize concealer, and MSFN. I don't normally wear lipsticks or eyeshadows to work....

asate

I use: - MSF in deep dark - mineralize concelear in NW45 - Pointent - Eyeshadow - Blush or / and MSF - Lipstick

alle685

My must have products:

1. Pro Long Wear Concealer
  2. Face and Body (I honestly don't know a MUA that doesn't have this item in their kit - I absolutely LOVE the way this photographs)
  3. Lipsticks (Must have: Ruby Woo since it looks good on everyone) They have every finish known to man and they are reasonably priced in comparison to other brands.
  4. Mineralized Skin Finish Natural (I always have a back up of this on hand).

MISSRED

I'd say start with their primers. It makes your look flawless. I totally love the prolongwear foundation and studio fix powder. For contour, I use their paintstick in brown, just lightly. My favorite blush is well dressed, it provides a natural flush. . And always a waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Mac makes an awesome lip liner called whirl. It goes with so many different lippies. The rest of what i use is from different brands.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Here are my must-have MAC products.

Eyes:

• Pro Longwear Paint Pot
  • Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Veluxe Brow Liner
  • Clear Brow Set

Lips:

• Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • Matte & Satin Lipsticks

Face:

• Pro Longwear Concealer
  • Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Brushes:

Rebecca88

Definitely 217 brush, 219, and imo 239. Prep & prime, pro longwear concealer, I second blotting powder/invisble setting powders. Eyeshadows like naked lunch, all that glitters, satin taupe, woodwinked. Ruby Woo lipstick I hear is supposed to look good on most skin tones.

My must have products:

- Blacktrack Gel liner
- The perfect cheeck Blush (limited unfortunately)
- 239 brush
- Matchmaster Foundation (to mix with lighter foundations)
- Brush Cleanser (perfect for spot cleaning and cleaning liner brushes)
- Brave Lipstick
- Twig Lipstick
- Eyeshadows: Sketch, Haux, Swiss Chocolate

MISSRED

I use -- Studio Fix Powder, eyeshadow--Paintpot Tailor Grey, Ambering Rose blush & Amorous Lipstick.

Bwachte

A few must have products are: -Primer -neutral paint pot -shroom eyeshadow -vanilla pigment -Angel lipstick