My "Bummed because my car got towed @ 5:30AM!!!" Haul

jilliandanica

So I was rudely woken up this morning with the frustrating and sad news that my car got towed this morning. By the time my roommate woke me up Mr. Towtruck was too far ahead for me to catch up and at least bribe the driver to give me my car back.
weeping.gif

So anyway, to cheer me up I hauled during my lunch break haha.

I picked up:
Dark MSFN
Other Wordly Blush
Out to Shock l/s
Orchidazzle l/s
Quick Frost Pig. sample
Off the Radar Pig. sample
Royal Hue s/s
Lucky Jade s/s
So There Jade p/p/p
Goldenair s/s/p
Iris Accent s/s/p
Mint & Olive s/s/p
Springtime Skipper e/s

Needless to say, I am now a very happy camper!
rofl.gif

laurenmo88

all of that MAC sounds sooo fun!
i'm totally jealous
smiles.gif

let me know how you like other worldly blush, i'm dying to pick it up

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenmo88
all of that MAC sounds sooo fun!
i'm totally jealous
smiles.gif

let me know how you like other worldly blush, i'm dying to pick it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenmo88
oh and
ssad.gif
im sorry about your car, damn the LAW! lol

I just got done playing with everything...most definitely had a lot of fun...but girlie DO NOT be jealous...the fun comes with a hefty price tag [slash I shouldn't have spent so much since I just dropped $200 on getting my car outta the impound haha]

Anyways, I think Other Worldly is just okay. I like afterdusk much better but for the summer the gold is nice. I'm using it in this look:
http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=77158

Thanks for lookin' :dance:

lilmzkimmylady

ok this is going to sound dumb, but i always hear girls talk about getting pigment samples, and i was just curious how you get them? do you just go to a MAC store and ask them? and sorry about your car!! retail therapy always helps! lol! =D

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmzkimmylady
ok this is going to sound dumb, but i always hear girls talk about getting pigment samples, and i was just curious how you get them? do you just go to a MAC store and ask them? and sorry about your car!! retail therapy always helps! lol! =D

Some MAC standalone stores don't give out samples anymore...at least the MAC Pro store at South Coast doesn't, but I do get samples from dept. store MAC counters. They only thing is they only carry the pigments that are currently out. HTH!

jilliandanica

ohh they definitely did but my wallet is pretty darn wounded...thank goodness payday is just around the corner =)

stephie06

i <3 other worldly, out to shock, and orchidazzle! i'm glad you got a big ray of sunshine even though your car got towed!

lethaldesign

Makeup shopping is the best therapy... along with shoes, purse, clothing, &jewelry shopping
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Great haul! Hope they didn't charge you an arm &a leg to get your car back!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
Makeup shopping is the best therapy... along with shoes, purse, clothing, &jewelry shopping
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

MOS DEF!! Shopping is like a wonder drug
lmao.gif

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
I just got done playing with everything...most definitely had a lot of fun...but girlie DO NOT be jealous...the fun comes with a hefty price tag [slash I shouldn't have spent so much since I just dropped $200 on getting my car outta the impound haha]

Anyways, I think Other Worldly is just okay. I like afterdusk much better but for the summer the gold is nice. I'm using it in this look:
http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=77158

Thanks for lookin' :dance:

Awww I love Other Worldly.
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
(That is the only gold blush I own)

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danapotter
Good haul! Shopping makes everything better!

clap.gif

Thanks! And yes, shopping makes [almost] everything better!