MY first purchase from NARS...first time ever buying it!

CantAffordMAC

Yaaaay. So anywho, I always stick to MAC, never try much of any other MU brands. But Sephora sent me an email about some Valentine's sets they had going on, and I seriously couldnt resist:

The Love Set. Orgasm blush, Sex Machine lip pencil, Pillow talk lipgloss (I think thats right) Anyways they are all full sized, and it was only......$49 BUCKS! nars is usually pricey as all get out; this is a $73 value. I couldnt pass it up. I got it today, it came in this adorable black box, with this soft felt-like....thing wrapped around it that says ORGASM SEX MACHINE PILLOW TALK all over it. It is just....great
greengrin.gif
So i thought id tell u guys so u can grab it while its still there!

Plus, Sephora gave me a trio of mini glosses. For my birthday. Whoooooo, plus I got free shipping and my 3 samples.
yahoo.gif

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
thats a great damn deal! too bad orgasm wont show up on me, otherwise i'd get it.

Me too!

HockeyChick04

I got that set last week. I've used Orgasm everyday since I got it and have fallen in love with Pillow Talk. Completely worth the $49. My first NARS product was the Belly Dance shadow duo, being a bellydancer I had to have it. I use the green all the time and the Burgundy reminds me of MAC's Burnt Burgundy pigment only pressed. I can foresee more NARS in my futeure, despite my wallet crying.
greengrin.gif

Sorry I'm a bit long-winded.

rachybloom

let me know how you like Pillow Talk! I've been eyeing it for quite a while but it's sold out on the Sephora website now
ssad.gif

cleung341

NARS does have some wonderful sets. I've been tempted, butb havent purchased any sets yet..... but you got me wondering if I should just go and buy that set.