• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

my first tutorial ever!!! gold/bronze look (picture heavy)

mac_arp4ever

hi guys...so i'm really nervous...i've been doing this look for a couple days now and i want to share it with you guys...sorry if this totally sucks...it's my first time lol

i only used two mac products an the rest was all drugstore...i don't think you have to spend a lot of money to achieve beautiful looks and i'm here to show you why i love maybelline eyeshadow (certain ones lol)

what i used:

brushes:
-sonia kashuk crease/blending brush
-mac 239
-essence of beauty crease duo (the little one)

eyes:
-mac painterly p/p
-mac woodwinked
-maybellline trio in bronze glitz (my fave)
-maybelline quad in chai latte
-revlon colorstay liquid liner pen in blackest black
-mac zoom lash
-mac powerpoint in engraved

here goes guys!

1. apply mac painterly as base with finger/brush...whatever you use (don't mind my cracked nailpolish...revlon plum seduction)

IMG_7288.jpg

2. with the MAC 239 apply lightest color from bronze glitz trio all over lid and inner corner...also drag it out to the bottom lid

IMG_7289.jpg

here's how it should look:

IMG_7292.jpg

3. with the sonia kashuk crease/blending brush...apply MAC woodwinked in crease in windshield wiper motions...

IMG_7294.jpg

here's how it looks:

IMG_7296.jpg

4. with that same brush apply the crease color from the chai latte quad in the outer half of woodwinked

IMG_7297.jpg

IMG_7298.jpg

here's how it looks:

IMG_7299.jpg

5. apply the middle gold color from the bronze glitz trio in outer third of eye

IMG_7302.jpg

IMG_7303.jpg

here's the blurry look:

IMG_7304.jpg

6. apply lightest color from bronze glitz as highlighter and use sonia kashuk to blend together with crease

IMG_7307.jpg

IMG_7308.jpg

8. using the essence of beauty crease brush...apply the dark brown from the chai latte quad in your outer v...

IMG_7312.jpg

IMG_7313.jpg

6. blend with sonia kashuk crease/blending brush (here's where my camera completely died...yeah...)...apply dark color with EOFB brush on bottom lid

IMG_7314.jpg

here's where we are now lol:

IMG_7315.jpg

7. with revlon liquid liner pen...apply eyeliner...add a cat-eye if you like (i suck at this lol)

IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7317.jpg

8. tightline with mac powerpoint

IMG_7318.jpg

IMG_7319.jpg

8. last but not least...apply mac zoom lash...y voila!

finished look:

IMG_7319.jpg

IMG_7322.jpg

IMG_7323.jpg

hope you guys liked my tutorial...cc always appreciated it...i really didn't feel like doing my whole face cause it's bout 930 at night lol...enjoy!