My fun size stash

StaceyLee

Well, I didn't think it was that small until I saw everyone's amazing collections on here. What I have, I do love though! There's still alot on my wish list, but unfortunately I have to cut back my spending due to saving for a new car. There's some bits and pieces hidden that you can't see, but this is the most of it!

ElvenEyes

It looks like a nice variety and a lot of fun to me! Love the bright Inglot colours, too! Thanks for sharing your stash and storage! :)

heart

welcome! i also didn't know my collection was small until i joined this forum LOL!

LARAELYSE

Nice collection!!! This is what my collection looked like RIGHT BEFORE I went crazy & went on a three year collecting spree! lol

Paint&Ink Chick

I went from a make-up bag to a train case & you'd be surprised how fast you'll out grow it lol. I now need more room in my vanity...smh. But atleast you have the Naked palette;)

flexibleloyalty

I love it! I really would love ot pare my collection down to fitting into a train case....but I just love collecting it too much :x

monley

Hehe thats how I felt.. I thought I had alot until I saw everyone elses. But nonetheless great collection you have there =D