My "How to apply eye shadow" tutorial. My FLASH final project!

electrostars

So I had to do a like "How-To" tutorial type deal with flash that included a quiz with it.
So I chose to do "How to apply eye shadow". It was the only thing I could think of.

I thought I'd show you guys. It's basic because it was due today, and I started on the actual flash part of it last night. I took the pictures for it last week or something.. I missed 6 hours of work today, got 4 hours of sleep last night and had to re-do it twice. It's so cheesy though.
greengrin.gif

Lala, the final results: How to apply eyeshadow tutorial.

Don't mind how crapdafied my brows look in it, I've been too busy with school finals n stuff to go visit my waxer.. LOL.

Tell me what y'all think of my crappy tutorial.
greengrin.gif

electrostars

Ah, I copied & pasted what I posted on lj and I must've deleted the l when getting rid of the html tags.
winks.gif

Thanks!

Inspired

It looks nice. But I can't give an answer to the quiz. Am I supposed to push a button next to the right answer? If so, I don't see the button.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired
It looks nice. But I can't give an answer to the quiz. Am I supposed to push a button next to the right answer? If so, I don't see the button.

MMM..I have no idea why you can't see it?
I've tested it on a whole bunch of different computers and I never had a problem not seeing the buttons.
ssad.gif