My "I work part-time at Subway" collection :D

coachkitten

Great collection!
smiles.gif
You have some really good items.

ladyJ

You have a great collection going! Some how I don't believe you work there part-time lolz jk!

Boasorte

Kudos to you for working and STAYING and Subway, I can't imagine working there with those annoying customers who wait on line, and then wait till it's their turn to order, to pull out the cell phone, and call their families to see what they want!!!! (I've been behind many ppl like that, very impaitent lol )

annegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
You have a great collection going! Some how I don't believe you work there part-time lolz jk!

OH!
greengrin.gif
Most Aussies got a 900AUD tax handout from our PM so that's where all of mine went! Subway alone wouldn't have been enough LOL

annegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless
They have clearance MAC bins?? WHere where where!

Here in Specktra!
greengrin.gif

annegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by justtobenaked
Start as a waitress...better hours (amount you work) for more $$. Nice collection

I have no spare time to go looking for another job because i'm at uni everyday and my subway gives me fixed weekend shifts every week for the whole year
smiles.gif

annegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenchild
Nice collection! Pretty soon in a couple of months I bet it's going to grow even more!

I don't think it's going to grow much because of the new Paypal rules
ssad.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by annegal
I don't think it's going to grow much because of the new Paypal rules
ssad.gif

What new rules?! -Nervous-

beautylush

Haha your title made me laugh
smiles.gif

Congrats though, I wish mine was like that!

Send me your samples! (just kidding, unless you want to
tong.gif
)

'Some people spend their whole life trying to find something they love. I already found mine. Makeup.'

nebbish

lol I work at Subway, too!
Your collection looks great. & is very inspiring for a fellow Subway-make-up-junkie lol!!