My Latest ULTA Haul

DaniPhiSig

Here's my latest haul at ULTA. They are having a great sale on the whole store right now, and since I've been on the look for some new lipgloss colors, I stocked up, as well as on two lip liners.

I also got a new Bare Minerals Blush in Thistle (goes on so smoothly with my Bare Minerals Foundations), Ulta Eyeshadow Primer, Ulta Minerals Eye Shadow in Marine, and two Two Faced Lipglosses: Lip Bronzer in Sun Bunny and Two Faced Mood Ring Lipgloss (it's cool...it goes on clear and changes shades of pink depending on the temperature of your lips. It's constantly changing, it's pretty neat).

The other day I also got a new set of brushes by EcoTools. They are ecofriendly, made of bamboo, and so soft!

LipGlosses
DSCN0024.jpg

EcoTools Brushes
DSCN0028.jpg

Blush, Shadow, Primer and Liners
DSCN0023.jpg

All of my haul items:
DSCN0022.jpg

In my 30 years of living, this is the first time I've really worn makeup (except for my wedding), so I think this is a great start to add to what I already have in my case.

revoltofagirl

I like ecotools brushes I just wish I could find them separately (or find an eyeshadow-brushes-only set). I don't need another powder brush or eyebrow brush, etc.
smiles.gif

good haul!

DaniPhiSig

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoltofagirl
I like ecotools brushes I just wish I could find them separately (or find an eyeshadow-brushes-only set). I don't need another powder brush or eyebrow brush, etc.
smiles.gif

good haul!

Thanks! I found my EcoTools brush set at Walgreen's, and they had them in sets and separately. That might help!

noahlowryfan

awesome haul. I might head there tomorrow since I found out that they are having 20% off in-store purchase for the store in San Bruno, CA.

sunshine16

Oh my gosh, that lipgloss sounds SO cool!
I'm definitely going to have to investigate further

Great haul, enjoy
smiles.gif

mslips

nice! i got the too faced lip bronzer too omg i love it!!

and for eco tools, we dont only carry the set, we carry them separately too =)

Latest posts