My MAC Customized 30 Pan lipstick palette picture etc.

jens7lil1s

Ignore the ugly desk top. It's in the back room at my store so no one else sees it.
c7de1899_image.jpeg
When I have a color I love and want to take to travel I transfer part of the lipstick into a metal pan and melt it for my MAC 30 pan palette then save the rest or make another pant to swap. These pans hold 1/3-1/2 of a tube of lipstick each. I listed the brand if it's not MAC. If it just has only a shade name then it's MAC. Top of palette under plastic clear insert: ***Top row left to right*** Mary Kay Paradise Pink Empowered Heartless Odyssey Sue Devitt Nice Palette Depot ***Middle row left to right*** Jazzed I mixed MAC Cherish & Spirit together in pan Eden Rocks Party Line Sue Devitt Nice Palette Depot ***Bottom row left to right*** LaMode Bobbi Brown Pink Beige Sue Devitt Naughty Palette Depot Funbathing Sue Devitt Naughty Palette Depot Bottom half of palette: ***Top row left to right*** Miss Ross Orchidazzle Aristocat Sweet Thing L'oreal Soft Red ***Middle row left to right*** Fashion Mews Stiletto Captive Moxie So Chaud Bottom row left to right: So Be Wild Bout You Mary Kay Pink Ice Ruby Woo Russian Red

Latest posts