My MAC Interview Experience (2013)

MLATiffany

yesterday I had my M.A.C interview. Being that this was actually my 3rd time back there and doing everything all over again. 1st time I had my interview was back in 2007 and 2nd time was around 2010 I didn't make it..got rejected. "cried"
crybaby.gif
like a baby. I knew what I did wrong..and fix the problem by not making the same mistake the 3rd time around! I study..I did my research on the company. I watch youtube video's for hours..let just stick with I did my homework! and went in the mac store..and all the makeup artist..look at me..not just look.but smile and just kept staring at me. i just smiled and say hi back. I said hello to the customers even i knew i wasn't a employee. but to show that i really want this! I had to act like I was one of them. anyways..the manager pulled me back in her office..and ask me questions..she was like "WOW" you really do know about this company. and she ask me more questions..and she kept smiling and made her laugh at one point because i gave her a good answer about customer service. Next I showed her my portfolio..as she look at my photos..she was amaze how after 3 years of getting rejected by them. I didn't stop practicing..and the most part she was impressed by was my M.A.C face chart and Halloween Makeup Look. knowing that you only can grab face chart at the mac counter. i just printed it from my dad computer.
pompom.gif