My MAC was stolen :(

V2LUCKY

I went to Ensenada, Mex for a weekend trip with my parents. When I got home my toiletry bag was nowhere to be found. We searched EVERYWHERE and couldn't find it. I honestly don't care about my toiletries because those are replaceable but my MAC isn't. I know we made a few stops before we got home on Sun. so I'm thinking I might have gotten robbed in one of those places. The funny thing is that my purse, Nintendo DS, camcorder and iPod were in the car but my toiletry bag and ice chest were the only things taken.
Here's a list of what was stolen:
Shimpagne MSF
Stereo Rose MSF
Shooting Star MSF
Interview/Purple-X e/s duo
Heat/Element e/s duo
Illusionary/Burning Ambition e/s duo
187, 182, 219, 129, 242 brushes
All Girl pig.
Violet pig.
Pink Opal pig.
Electric Coral pig.
Mixing Medium
Moisturegleam
MAC lash curler
Untitled paint
Goldenaire pig.
Studio Fix fluid
Prrr l/g
Courting Rose l/g
along with all my toiletries, I know there's more but my anger won't let me think of what else is missing.

Sorry so long but I needed to vent.

MacVirgin

OMG!! that is so sad
weeping.gif
. I'm so sorry this happend to you
th_cheerup.gif

Shawna

That is my biggest fear so I never travel with more than I need. I am so sorry that happened to you
ssad.gif

Amethyst_beauty

Considering that only your toiletries bag and an ice chest are missing, I think you should contact all the hotels/motels you stayed at during your trip to see if perhaps it was accidentally left behind.

It's VERY unusual for robbers to overlook items of OBVIOUS value (purse, Nintendo DS, camcorder and iPod) and take a toiletries bag and an ice chest.

Does the car have any obvious signs of forced entry?

Luckily, those items can be replaced via CCOs and the Clearance Bin here on Specktra. Plus, if the bag was stolen FROM the car, the car insurance will cover it.

Good luck!

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
That is my biggest fear so I never travel with more than I need. I am so sorry that happened to you
ssad.gif

I try to travel with only the MACcessities, too! If piggies are part of the look for a particular outfit, I don't bring the OJ...I use sample jars.

In fact, I don't use piggies from the OJ at all...I transfer a small amount of every piggie I own into sample jars and label them. I work from the sample jar so that if it's accidentally knocked over by myself or my curious kitty, the spillage loss is minimal. Plus, it takes LESS space in the travel bag.

MAC_Whore

Aww, I'm sorry. That sucks! I lost a makeup bag somewhere in Amsterdam. I also had 2 brushes and an eyeshadow disappear from my hotel room in Paris. It was a nice place too! How icky is it that those people stole and wore random people's makeup!

That is odd that the cooler and makeup are the only things missing. Just look for a girl walking around with really hot makeup and a cool drink and you have found your culprit!!
smiles.gif

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst_beauty
Considering that only your toiletries bag and an ice chest are missing, I think you should contact all the hotels/motels you stayed at during your trip to see if perhaps it was accidentally left behind.

It's VERY unusual for robbers to overlook items of OBVIOUS value (purse, Nintendo DS, camcorder and iPod) and take a toiletries bag and an ice chest.

Does the car have any obvious signs of forced entry?

Luckily, those items can be replaced via CCOs and the Clearance Bin here on Specktra. Plus, if the bag was stolen FROM the car, the car insurance will cover it.

Good luck!

I called the hotel and it wasn't left behind.
The car wasn't "broken" into, my dad hardly ever puts the lock/alarm on the car, so I'm thinking that they just opened the door and grabbed whatever they could cause someone might have been coming.
I'll look into the whole thing about the insurance but I'm pretty sure it won't be covered considering we were out of the country.

kalice

awww....on the bright side, if you spend as much time organizing and collecting your ipod songs as I do, good thing they didn't take that as well

stephbunny

aw man! that totally sucks. who steals someone else's makeup like that?? it's so personal and so...invasive.

lovelyarsenic

Awww - I am so sorry to hear about your mu loss!! That totally sucks...I hope that things get better soon, and that you are able to start replacing your stash. Perhaps, as much as it is a very upsetting loss you will still be able to try and have fun when shopping for replacements =/

ChynaSkye

sorry sweetie that is awful
ive heard so many stories over the years from customers that lose their bags of makeup too. im sorry it had to happen to you too. :-(

amoona

omg that was my biggest fear when I was in the Middle East. Not really having it stolen, since we were staying at our house ... but misplacing it or forgetting it or something.

hopefully you can grab what you can online so you don't have to pay retail for it all over again.