My MAC :)

Emmy84

It would figure my first post is showing off the goods haha
graucho.gif
This is from May 25 and it has grown a lot since then but I haven't had the time to take new pix, so here ya go, enjoy. If you want to know what anything is, just ask, I've got it written down how it appears LOL

Eye Shadows:
shadows.jpg

Shadesticks:
shadesticks.jpg

Mascaras:
scaras.jpg

Quads:
quads.jpg

Pigments & Glitters:
pigglitter.jpg

Paints:
paints.jpg

Mixing Stuff:
mixing.jpg

Liquid Liners:
liquidliners.jpg

Lashes & Duo:
lashes.jpg

Lip Stuff:
glass.jpg

Foundations:
foundations.jpg

Fluidlines:
fluidlines.jpg

Emmy84

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
Gorgeous collection!! And only since May!?!? WOW!!!

Oh no, I'm sorry. I haven't taken a pic of it since May. I've been addicted to MAC since Jan 13, 2006
smiles.gif
Sorry about that.

Emmy84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Lots of goodies. I like how everything is so clean & neat!

Thanks. I'm so anal about boxes, everything but mascara and lip glasses are in boxes. Even my lipsticks (that I've since acquired) are in boxes. And so are my brushes haha. I turned down a really good offer on a pigment (which I later found even better on eBay) becuase there was no box haha. And I've had 2 boxes sent to me from London because I got them and after I paid found out there didn't have boxes LOL

eowyn797

i love all the boxes! i'd adore a list of the e/s, especially the blues. the first one in the 3rd row and the last one in the 4th row...what are those ones sepcifically?

parysse

You have a wonderfull collection : lot of color of eye shadows and pigments. I love your quads and fluidlines.

Latest posts