My Makeup Storage as of now!

ElvenEyes

Well, I have done good damage in the past 6 weeks and am sure to do more in the future, so wanted to keep things tidy from the start. I know some things will be moved around as time goes on, but presently my makeup is kept on my dresser, table next to it, side bureau and in the top drawers! And here it is! Will add nails when I figure out where to put the storage boxes they are in!

Yes, I love perfume!! I have been wearing it since I was about 8 years old!

More perfume, lip balms being used at present, ring holder, face brushes. I do my face in the bathroom so grab a mug and run!

Mostly eyes! Set Palettes, 3 MAC palettes, UDPP backups, pigments, Peacocky collection, NARS (ever growing), paint pots, paints and Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows. A brush and some Magnetables (jewelry).

Lip balms and hand lotions that hubby loads me up on at Christmas! Eyebrow pencils, powders, tweezers, eyelash curlers, etc., Mascaras and primers, catchall for Sephora Samples and other goodies I pick up on my rounds!

My favourite drawer! Blushes, shimmers, foundations, concealers, cream bases, lip gels, glosses by MAC, Estee Lauder, Clinique, NARS, Revlon, special MAC collections, brown toned lipsticks, red/deep rose and purple lipsticks, lippies by Lancome, Maybelline, MAC, Clinique, Dazzleglass collection on bottom row...must dig to get to it!

Spinner that holds the MU I use the most, flanked by some cute MU bags!

Blushes by NARS and MAC, Kabuki brushes, behind it are Benetint, Moon Beam and Posy Tint, random e/s not in palettes.

More random MAC e/s and UDPP, highlighters and powders, MAC quads I have made up and Caviar Dreams qaud..

Eye cleanser backup with a lotion. All cleansers, lotions, creams actually being used are in the bathroom! Paint pods, MAC Hue and Pretty Please, UDPP, Foundation, Primers, Concealer.

Pink toned lippies, luster and lipglosses, cremesheens, lip pencils...all by MAC.

I have them stacked from light to darkest! I actually have it memorized now!

Can you tell I love pink??

NYX Jumbo eye pencils, which I adore, UD 24/7, eye brushes, some Hello Kitty fun stuff and palettes...

Where I do my eyes and lips. A bit of atmospheric whimsy to start the day!

Hope this inspires some creative storing for others! Thank you for looking!
flower.gif

rockin

Is it just me that likes to keep things in their original boxes, ehether makeup, perfume or whatever?

Even though I do that I am sooo disorganised, but I'm working on it, albeit slowly.

I like to see how other people store theirs, as it gives me a few ideas. Thank you for showing us yours

ElvenEyes

wow nice collection. where did u get that spinner thing its soo cool
Thank you, very much! It is from the QVC site, by Lori Greiner. I have seen them on a few YouTube videos and fell in love with it. I love my spinner! I have a black plastic basket from Staples on the floor next to it and each morning just grab what I want and head to the bathroom where the lighting is much better!

ElvenEyes

Is it just me that likes to keep things in their original boxes, ehether makeup, perfume or whatever?

Even though I do that I am sooo disorganised, but I'm working on it, albeit slowly.

I like to see how other people store theirs, as it gives me a few ideas. Thank you for showing us yours

I think it depends on what your own style is and what you do with things. I collect MU, but I only collect what I will use, so I want it out of the packaging so I can grab it easily. No fumbling with boxes. Does that make sense? I hope so!!

rockin

Yes, that makes sense.

I stand all my MAC lipsticks in their boxes in a DVD box, in alphabetical order. I can clearly see the names on the top of the boxes, which helps me locate what I want quickly. Same with MSFs and eyeshadows in pots - with them all stood on edge I can see the names clearly.

Face2Mac

I love it, so ladylike with the the lace doilie. I have the spinner thing too and it is the best organization thing ever. Everyone should have it.

ElvenEyes

I love it, so ladylike with the the lace doilie. I have the spinner thing too and it is the best organization thing ever. Everyone should have it.
Thank you! I am so glad I stumbled on it through the videos and people saying where they got it. It is so handy and if I had room I would get another one! But it is great for the stuff you use the most and easy to grab!

I am huge on lace and doilies! My grandmother made lace, so though I never learned how and would love to, I have it all over the house!

ElvenEyes

Thanks! I am addicted to organizing things in these little containers now. I've done the bathroom and another drawer of hair stuff. It makes it so much easier to find things!

imthebeesknees

Wow, love this!

Your perfume collection looks so pretty and organized, I really want to do the same thing! With of course my Miss Cherie Dior in the middle ;)

And everything else looks so fab! I love all of your little storage containers!
Can't wait to see more pictures from you!

ElvenEyes

Wow, love this!

Your perfume collection looks so pretty and organized, I really want to do the same thing! With of course my Miss Cherie Dior in the middle ;)

And everything else looks so fab! I love all of your little storage containers!
Can't wait to see more pictures from you!
Thank you! I found the gold vanity tray at an antique store here in town. And yes, we have to put all the prettiest bottles up front!! As for more pictures, I can't wait to shop more! lol I have room to grow so that is a good thing!!

shadowaddict

Debi, thanks for the pics. You've been talking about all your storage goodies and how you have been getting everything organized. Everything looks so pretty and has it's own little place where it lives.
th_worship.gif
You are a master of organizing. I could never do all that. I do love the spinny thing so I'll have to search that website.