My Nail Haul!!!

gildedangel

Yesterday I decided to go do some shopping and I got a few nail things! I am just starting to get into nail stuff, lately I have been slightly disillusioned with makeup. All of my hobbies fluctuate, I get bored for awhile then I come back to it with renewed interest. Anyway, I got four things while I was out shopping, OPI Nail Envy, a Sephora Glass Nail File, a cheap drugstore buffer and a Loew-Cornell 10/0 7670 angled brush for nail art if I decide to try it. I will later be reviewing all of these products on my nail blog after I have used them for awhile, if you are interested check it out. Enjoy!

RSCN0978.jpg

Retropinuplady

Re: Small Nail Haul

I have that nail envy and it makes my nails sooooo healthy....one of the best things ive ever spent money on x

gildedangel

Re: Small Nail Haul

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillintheblank
Okay, I'm convinced. I'm going to finally try that nail envy!

You know, I have only used it twice and I cannot believe the difference in my nails! I feel like I can actually let them grow out now! I am so excited, it is pretty pricey but so far I think that it is worth it!

Dahlia_Rayn

The Nail Envy has really helped my nails too...I like it. I think if I didn't change my polish so much it would make even more of a difference. It's great stuff.

elb154

Can't wait to hear your review. I think I might have to pick up some nail envy too on my next trip out. I like that brush too, let us know if it works well.

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by elb154
Can't wait to hear your review. I think I might have to pick up some nail envy too on my next trip out. I like that brush too, let us know if it works well.

I haven't used the brush yet but I will let you all know what I think of it after I use it. I don't want to change my nail polish yet because it has stayed so well with the nail envy. Reviews will be on my nail blog!
smiles.gif