My New Vanity

MAC_Whore

I know!! I am slacking, huh? Soon...I promise.
smiles.gif

*Moni-Luv*

I was looking at this exact one this weekend but I'm not sure how it would look holding my make up (or if it's big enough). I'm kinda torn between this one and another one I saw at IKEA. I can't wait to see your updated pics before I decide which one to buy! =)

TIERAsta

i love this thing! i was actually eyeing the one without the drawers (i want to be able to sit). & then i was thinking of some rolling drawers for storage. great find!

and i'm so glad we can get ikea in Hawaii now!

makeupmadb

^ Me too TIERAsta, when I get my new dressing table (hopefully soon, it's so hard finding the perfect one!) it will need to double up as where I use my laptop, so that's why I decided against it. I'm now looking at a white one that's ready assembled which is handy, and it has a couple of drawers underneath so I can put my laptop in there while I admire my makeup!!

Hope to see a pic soon of the finished product, I really can see your Fafi dolls on those little stands
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

I have been putting off taking the pics until I get some much needed add'l mesh containers for my blushes, MSFs and lip products. I should get my arse over to Bed Bath and Beyond today.

gigglegirl

I can't wait to see more pics! LOL I'm such a nerd, I love trying to organize and find new "optimal" storage solutions for my stuff!

Lucky1288

Thats a gorgeous vanity. I am in love with this one from ikea, but I definitely cant afford $300 canadian because I am a poor university student, so I am probably going to make my own homemade version.

MAC_Whore

Lucky1288, I just noticed that new Hemnes vanity the other day. I love that as well, unfortuately I need storage space and the black-brown colour.
ssad.gif
Too bad for me. I would love to be able to sit down when applying my makeup.

I hate it that Ikea doesn't make all products in a line (i.e. Hemnes) available in the same colours.

dollypink

i really like that vanity! i can't wait til i've decorated the house and i can have a dedicated make-up space of my own