My Nordstrom package just got in! =)

jilliandanica

Whenever I order online I get them shipped to work since shipping always seems to be that much faster hehe. Anywhos, I've been anticipating the arrivals of these oldies but goodies...

Eyeshadows:
Peppier, Full Flame, B-Rich
IMG_4773.jpg

IMG_4763.jpg

Showflower Quad
IMG_4764.jpg

Blush:
Afterdusk (I was most excited about getting this one
cheerleader.gif
)
IMG_4765.jpg

Lipglass:
Hothouse (SO pretty
eyelove.gif
)
IMG_4766.jpg

My haul all together:
IMG_4762.jpg

:dance: I can't wait to play!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwkerric
Very nice!! I absolutely LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE my showflower quad!! I use it all the time.

The first time I saw the quad was at a private Nordstrom event. I had to pass it up because I had just bought my mom her Mother's day present. I finally caved and now I can't wait to take it home and play. Any placement or pairing suggestions?

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
i love afterdusk! i use it almost everday =]

Afterdusk is so pretty! I can't wait to play with it. I love the way it looks on you btw...all your fotds rock, your skin is like flawless!

hunnybun

ohhh -- i wished i worked where you work -- so i could be playing with pretty makeup too... lol!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
ohhh -- i wished i worked where you work -- so i could be playing with pretty makeup too... lol!

haha I know. I play too much
graucho.gif
, but it's okay as long as I get all my work done right?

Ms. Z

Great haul!
thmbup.gif
Enjoy!

What do you think about the quad? Does the brown & purple e/s look like any other MAC e/s?

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Great haul!
thmbup.gif
Enjoy!

What do you think about the quad? Does the brown & purple e/s look like any other MAC e/s?

I haven't really full-on played with the quad yet but the brown one reminds me of a cross between Club and Botanical.

There are some comparisons on this thread: http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=69738