::My NYX Shadow Collection:: *I Made Swatches*

hotpink1326

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda-baby
I know this is such a newb question, but where in america can I find NYX products? Wal-mart? CVS? Walgreens?

I live here in america! I actually bought some of mine at a local beauty supply store but you can also order online
smiles.gif
I've never seen them at any "chain" store like the ones you've mentioned. HTH...

clarinettrills

I've seen huge displays at Long's Drugs, but it's kind of a hit and miss type of deal.
I got all my NYX from a non-chain store in the mall.

sass000

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda-baby
I know this is such a newb question, but where in america can I find NYX products? Wal-mart? CVS? Walgreens?

The only places I have seen NYX is at Ulta and at Harmon. HTH

Zoffe

They all look so pretty!!
I went to their site to order some but shipping is *crazy*!
Regular international shipping for TWO of the loose e/s's is $49.95!! Wow
oh.gif

Lapis

Thanks for the swatches, I have some on the way and others now I've seen them I want
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
They all look so pretty!!
I went to their site to order some but shipping is *crazy*!
Regular international shipping for TWO of the loose e/s's is $49.95!! Wow
oh.gif

That's crazy! do you have any american friends that they can order for you when they order? I'm sure it would be much cheaper

BEA2LS

i didnt know they were so vivid!! do they really sell them at ulta? I have only seen nail polish or theirs in stores near me but i didnt really look for them last time i was at ulta..

chiquilla_loca

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i didnt know they were so vivid!! do they really sell them at ulta? I have only seen nail polish or theirs in stores near me but i didnt really look for them last time i was at ulta..

I have purchased NYX from my local Ulta. I checked online and didn't find NYX on their website, though. They often have the products buy 1 get 2nd 50% off, plus if you sign up for their Bonus Program, which is free, they will send you monthly flyers with a coupon usually for $3.50 off a purchase of $10. Now that I've seen the swatches I will definitely get some shadows. I've only bought the jumbo eye pencils.