My Precious...

eulchen

I´m relatively new to MAC, am collecting since last year and blaming my student budget, ive not got very far until now compared to some of the collections here, but its already enough for my sister to call me "crazy"
lol.gif

pigm.jpg

Pigments:
Rose
Subtle
Golden Lemon
Golden Olive
Pastorale
Air-de-Blu

fl.jpg

Fluidlines:
Blacktrack
Rich Ground
Sweet Sage
Delphic
Blue Peep

eyes.jpg

E/S:
In living Pink
Brun
Magic Dust
Chill
Juxt
Humid
Surreal
Shimmermoss
Colour Scheme 3

msf.jpg

Face Stuff:
Naked You MSF
Porcelain Pink MSF
Lightscapade MSF
Shimpagne MSF
Natural MSF light

brush.jpg

Brushes:
SE213 x2

misc.jpg

Paints:
Bare Canvas

Lips:
Flusterose Lustreglass

and heres how i keep it :)

CIMG0055.jpg
CIMG0054.jpg

CIMG0052.jpg
CIMG0053.jpg

edited to add pictures

YvetteJeannine

Great stuff!

However, I do have a few questions...

1. What brand are the jewel-encrusted brushes? Or are the handles just covered in something you put on there yourself? Where'd ya get 'em?

2. What are those little colored tubes in the drawer in the bottom right picture? They look allllmost like Liquid Last Liners, but I cannot make them out clearly...

3. Last, but not least; what brand are the lil' decorated eyeshadow pots above the unknown little colored tubes?

Thanks in advance!

Love your stuff....
smiles.gif

eulchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Great stuff!

However, I do have a few questions...

1. What brand are the jewel-encrusted brushes? Or are the handles just covered in something you put on there yourself? Where'd ya get 'em?

2. What are those little colored tubes in the drawer in the bottom right picture? They look allllmost like Liquid Last Liners, but I cannot make them out clearly...

3. Last, but not least; what brand are the lil' decorated eyeshadow pots above the unknown little colored tubes?

Thanks in advance!

Love your stuff....
smiles.gif

thats all from B never too busy to be beautiful, you can get it online (but the postage is quite expensive) or in shops in london or poole, uk. its a sister company from lush. i love the pots but i prefer the make-up of mac now and just rarely use these (except the lip creams, the bejewelled pots in the small drawer). the tubes are cream eyeshadows and mascaras by them. their perfumes and lotions are absolutely gorgeous.
smiles.gif