My road to MAC employee-dom!

spencerkaitlin

I figured I'd add my story here, I've not been hired or interviewed yet-- but one day I might be!

10/31/07

So I had my name on the Holiday interview list at the counter downtown (since last month!), was told I'd be getting a call later this month. I didn't get a call. I called to double check with the manager, and was told everyone on the list got a call. Well that seems off considering I didn't get one. Really weird considering I'm friends with two of the girls that work there, who kept bugging me about the interview.

Apparently they'll be doing interviews again in February. I guess I'll drop my resume off anyway, though.

11/01/07

A long time ago I had put in my resume at the counter across town, the manager Kristan is such a sweetie and encouraged me to do so. Anyway, she kept saying she'd call me but never did. WELL TODAY SHE DID! I told her about yesterday and she said she was definitely still interested in seeing if I would work out for an on-call/freelance position. She also invited me to the class that they're holding on Saturday (I'm trying to get time off work right now, lol)!

11/02/07

I will be attending to class tomorrow (11/03/07) and I intend to look fantastic! I'm really excited to learn some tips on the MAC makeup application process. Hopefully I can manage to set up an interview with Kristan, or possibly learn more about when she will be holding interviews, while I'm there.

I've been studying the posts on here like crazy for the last couple of months, I just need to get some practice in so I don't pass out during my demo. If it ever happens.

Anyway, I'll add updates as they happen!

Babycakes

good luck! If you dream it,you can do it! Specktra helps tremendously.Practice makes perfect tho
smiles.gif