my smallest haul ever

gabi1129

i was a bit disappointed w/ C-Shock. the colors didnt look that great on me and a few of them i had similar colors already. but i did pick up Wondergrass e/s and Romping e/s [it looks a lot like stars n rockets in this pic though]. as well as Mythology e/s and Showgirl l/g.

haul.png

at least now i have some money saved up for my flashtronic/rushmetal haul!

Robin

How are you liking Wondergrass? All I got so far from C-Shock is Eyepopping. I'm thinking that I should have gotten Wondergrass, too.

Enjoy your new stuff!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Oooh hot colors. I really want Wondergrass, and that lipglass looks great. Sort of similar to Pas-De-Deux in that pic.

I have Mythology and I hate it. I've used it like 3 times, but I have to apply so much, there's a huge dent in it. Also after an hour it turns this weird pinkish color. Everyone thinks I'm wearing pink, and I'm like "It's supposed to be copper dammit!!" Anyway... if you enjoy it then awesome, I've just not been able to get it to work.

Enjoy!

gabi1129

wondergrass is amazing! it is the best. i have been looking for the perfect green and this is it. i need to get paid soon so i can go get a few backups! lol.

w/ mythology my MA said to use ccb or some sort of really strong primer and just back it on, then it should stay. i havent tried yet, maybe today after work.

Robin

I'm really going to have to go back and get Wondergrass! It really is a unique green.

MAC_fanatic

I haven't gotten paid yet and it sucks....I wanna get some c-shock shadows...i only got one =[...I got big T. I want it all..haha I'm hella greedy..

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi1129
w/ mythology my MA said to use ccb or some sort of really strong primer and just back it on, then it should stay. i havent tried yet, maybe today after work.

I would rather buy a colour that works first time and u fall in love with it than having to use stronge primers for it to do it's thing. We haven't got c shock in the uk yet (comes out in july)... since using the range what would u say are ur top three fave items from this collection? I want to save up for flashtronic and rushmetal so I don't know if i'll splurge much on c shock... alot of the colours look similar to previous collections... x