My subtle MAC collection (VERY subtle lol) -- PICS

zendragonzowner

Alright guys... Here goes! It is my new and slowly improving MAC collection +some other things. Im a poopie poor college student lol. That should say enough. I did just get 4 more pigment samples and a 217 brush which i did not include in the photos. I also got some shadesticks (4pack) and Swan lake which i am returning because i already have electra and i dont like the shadesticks. Tomorrow I plan on getting a 266 brush and fluidline and paint. Enjoy i guess :p
MyMACcollection009.jpg

zendragonzowner

makeupholder1.jpg
I posted this already in the Stash section but Ill add it here since its part of my collection now
greengrin.gif
--- I purchased this at a store closing sale for $5!!! its for pigments mostly...

zendragonzowner

Just got some more stuff yesterday. I am not sure I like them all though...

I got fluidline (blacktrack) and a 263 brush

I got 3shadows-- cranberry, moons reflec( I think), and another(I think lol). I dont think i like it (It is too nude for me.

I also got a pallette (15 pan pro)

and Bare canvas paint

Let me know what you guys think about the shimmershine or w/e its called lol. idk, it just seems REALLY nude even though it LOOKS pink.

zendragonzowner

W00t got even morestuff today
greengrin.gif

i got a blushcream

3 shadows (surreal, juxt, and swish) and 2 pig. samples. Azreal blue and old gold. im so pleased.

juicyaddict

See, it is getting addicting eh? next thing you know you are buried in makeup!!! hee hee... keep it growing!

Jacq-i

yes... In a nutshell, if you finish a product (or depot eyeshadow/blush) you can turn in six empties for a free product.
smiles.gif

It's a program MAC started to promote recycling.

MAC counters only give lipsticks, but if you go to a MAC store you can pick from lipstick/eyeshadow/lipglass.

There is more information about it here.