My Teeny Tiny MAC collection.

MandieSays

I haven't been active on this forum in a while. I made an account about three and half years ago and was active for a long time, then I died off. Just recently, I came back. The other night, I decided to make a new account and just start fresh. Since my old pictures likely don't work anymore anyway, I'm going to post a new picture of my teeny tiny MAC collection. I don't get to go by the MAC counter often (once a year because that is about how often I'm in the center where the nearest one is.) And I usually don't have a ton of money, so, I'm very slowly working up my collection.

MACCollection.png

EYESHADOWS
+ Black Tied
+ Coppering

LIPSTICKS
+ Myth

PAINTS
+ Bare Canvas

It's not a bad basic collection. I enjoy all of them. I don't use the Coppering or the paint often, but I use the Black Tied regularly (when I do wear makeup, which isn't often.) I like MAC and I can't wait to extend my collection.

Melxo

Everyones gotta start somewhere
smiles.gif

my collection isnt the biggest either.

Welcome back!

EaboniElii

Welcome back. You just have to remember that everyone has to start somewhere
greengrin.gif
I only have 2 foundations lol

Junkie

Awesome little collection - I started off with eyeshadows and expanded from there
smiles.gif
Welcome back!

MandieSays

Wow, thanks everyone! I am glad to know that I am not the only one with a small collection! I think these are the perfect starters for me. If I never get anything else, these will always be great! Though, I plan on getting a lot more when I have money and opportunity!!

MzzRach, it is beautiful packaging, isn't it?! I would have been happy with the black, but I'm not complaining about the green!

Junkie, I think that a few different eyeshadow will definitely going to be my next haul. I'm in the process of making a list of everything I want so that I can start collecting it!

boyzeroo

That's good so far for a start. I only have like 1 MAC item at the moment but i've been collecting other makeup from Smashbox, Benefit and Make Up For Ever. I plan to build my MAC collection as time progresses.

vintageroses

Haha just look at the collections out now, thoses will help you build your collection faster then you can think!HAHA I know it build mine! HAHAH Now i am a full-fledged
mac_addict.gif
HAHA!