My tiny mac collection

future.md90

Hey there well I began collecting only last year around the same time so its been about a year, but im not one to spend too much money considering im still in uni. My mac collection is quite small but i have purchased at all myself but it was purchased at the mac warehouse sale in toronto last summer
smiles.gif

IMG_6243-1.jpg

Starting in the top row from left : mac slimeshine in mousse, mac lustre in marquise d, mac lustre in nada, then mac eyeshadow in deep shade, my small bottle of fix +, studio tech foundation NC 35 which i don't use anymore since i got lighter

Bottom row left:

Rose is a rose quad: top colours from left: seeds of love, contrast
bottom row left: solar white, petal worship

classic eyes palette: top row left to right: in awe, amorously, sweet eyes
left to right: fall deeply, awaken, young things

the two palettes i paid 15 dollars for both! Nada was a gift, studio tech i bought at the counter and paid 34 dollars but mousse, marquise d, and deep shade i paid 5 dollars for all three and fix + was a free gift when i was leaving the sale
smiles.gif
i love my two paletter i have and i love my classic eyes palette i can do soo many looks with it
smiles.gif

howleekorian

Don't be tempted to get a larger collection! Stick with what works for you and what you will use. The worst thing is when you buy a ton of items and it doesn't get used!!!

future.md90

I totally agree
smiles.gif
I mean for us people who aren't doing this professionally we just need one foundation that works not like 20