• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My V-Day Look...

mrs. bebee917

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Happy <3 Day all...

Here's my Vday look... hope you all N*joY!
end.jpg

Here's the Goods:
goods.jpg

Step One: Moisturize & Prime: entire face... I just used my fingers for this
yes.gif

(Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer & L.M. Tinted Moisturizer in Sand)
1.jpg

Step Two: Buff Foundation: using the B.E. Large Kabuki brush buff away.. I start with my forehead & work my way down to my neck... I buff A LOT!
(BareMinerals in Tan)
2.jpg

Step Three: Conceal: using the B.E.Max Coverage Concealer brush conceal all the lil' imperfections...
ssad.gif

(BareMinerals in Tan & B.M. Honey Bisque)
3.jpg

Step Four: Contour: using the B.E. Flawless Face brush take some B.M. Warmth & put some right under your cheek bones, across your forehead, & on the sides of your nose...
(BareMinerals Warmth)

Step Five: Blush & Hi-Lite: using the same brush as Step 4, apply blush to the apples of your cheeks... then apply a little hi-lite to your high cheek bone taking it up near the side of your eyes using the B.E. Feather Light brush
(the Balm blush in Hot Mama & MAC M.S.F. in Glissade)

Step Six: Finish & Set: take a lil' B.M. True using the B.E. Feather Light brush & brush all over face for a lil' extra sparkle
choochoo.gif
.... then using the Flawless Face brush take some L.M. translucent powder to set the face
tong.gif
(B.M. All Over Face Color in True & L.M. Loose Setting Powder in Translucent)

Step Seven: Prime the Eye: using the applicator to apply & your finger to smooth the entire eye...
(Urban Decay Primer Potion)
4.jpg

Step Eight: Prime the Eye 2: apply Shadestick all over the entire eye all the way up to the brow bone... use your finger to smooth...
(MAC Shadestick in Shimmersand)
5.jpg

Step Nine: Prime the Eye 3: apply Shadestick to the corner V of the eye & use your finger to smooth...
(MAC Shadestick in Fuschia... not positive if that's the name anymore... it sudged off sorry.. but that's the color
winks.gif
)
6.jpg

Step Ten: Color - inner lid: pack on Lily White pig. on the inner corner of your eye with 242 brush...
(MAC Pigment in Lily White)
8.jpg

7.jpg

Step Eleven: Color - crease: using the 224 brush sweep red eyeshadow from the bottom corners of your eye to mid crease...
(MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Mi' Lady - red shadow ONLY)
88.jpg

Step Twelve: Color - deepen crease: using the 224 brush blend a lil' purplish eyeshadow from outer to the inner crease...
(MAC Eyeshadow in Star Violet)
10.jpg

Step Thirteen: Color - V: using the 219 brush add depth with a dark burgandy eyeshadow to the V...
(MAC Eyeshadow in Beauty Marked)
11.jpg

Step Fourteen: Color - Lid: using the 242 brush pack light pink eyeshadow onto the lid...
(MAC Eyeshadow in Circularity)
12.jpg

Step Fifteen: Color - Hi-Lite Browbone: using Bourjois eyeshadow brush dab silvery gold eyeshadow onto your browbone...
(UD Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy Rides Again)
13.jpg

14.jpg

Step Sixteen: Blend, Blend, Blend!: using 224 brush blend the heck outta your eyes
cutey.gif
15.jpg

17.jpg

Step Seventeen: Do Brows: using the 266 brush shape & define your brows...
(MAC Brow Shader in Ivoire/Walnut - walnut ONLY)
19.jpg

Step Eighteen: Line the Eye: using the Bourjois angle brush line your top & bottom lashlines... add a lil' wing to the top for a touch of drama...
(MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack)
16.jpg

Step Nineteen: Add Drama to Lower Line: by using the Bourjois angle brush line the bottom lashlines with a splash of 3 eyeshadows gradiently - Lily White pig. for inner, Mi' Lady for mid, & Beauty Marked for outer...
18.jpg

Step Twenty: Flirt your Lashes: curl your lashes with Shu Uemura eyelash curler...
22.jpg

Step Twenty One: Flirt your Lashes 2: apply 2-3 coats of black mascara... I <3 MASCARA!!!
(L' Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black)
21.jpg

Step Twenty Two: Flirt your Lashes some more!: curl your lashes More More More!!!
22.jpg

Step Twenty Three: Make Kissable Lips!: apply primer & line your luscious lips
winks.gif

(MAC Prep & Prim Lip & Prestige in Satin Bronze)
23.jpg

Step Twenty Four: Make Kissable Lips 2!: apply your fave reddish lipstick...
(MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam VI)
24.jpg

Step Twenty Five: Make Kissable Lips 3!: add some shine with a lil' pinkish gloss... this one has a hint of sparkle in it!!
(Bourjois Effect 3D gloss in #33)
25.jpg

26.jpg

TADA.... Your look is NOW complete!!!
Now strut your stuff & enjoy your V-day!!!
yahoo.gif

27.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

take pic with the babies....
36.jpg
33.jpg

me & my love...
Love.jpg

THANKS so Much for stopping by... till next tut...

thanku.jpg

The_N

thanks for taking your time to do this. i love the e/s combo. everything looks great! you are absolutely stunning!!

Latest posts