My weekend haul - MAC and MUFE - Pictures added

makeupmadb

Great haul, the neon pigments look incredible!

This is sort of random, (I saw you'd got some) but when I went to my local beauty supply store (Sally's) I was hoping to pick up some empty jars as I was in need of them (I couldn't get to MAC to get any) and she seemed to look at me as if I was stupid. Oh well!

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupmadb
Great haul, the neon pigments look incredible!

This is sort of random, (I saw you'd got some) but when I went to my local beauty supply store (Sally's) I was hoping to pick up some empty jars as I was in need of them (I couldn't get to MAC to get any) and she seemed to look at me as if I was stupid. Oh well!

The Sally's by me don't carry them. It's real interesting some times because we use jars, etc. for so many different things that the beauty supply people don't even know about
yes.gif

fjc62701

Hi,
What beauty store in downtown LA? Is it like a wharehouse, like do they have a bunch of stuff, if so can you please tell where exactly it is at. TIA..Nice haul. I went last weekend and the neon pigments they only had 3. I guess they got another shipment. Are they LE pigments?

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjc62701
Hi,
What beauty store in downtown LA? Is it like a wharehouse, like do they have a bunch of stuff, if so can you please tell where exactly it is at. TIA..Nice haul. I went last weekend and the neon pigments they only had 3. I guess they got another shipment. Are they LE pigments?

Starlight Nails & Beauty Supply - 1028 N. Alameda St., LA 90012
213 625.1488
www.starlightnail.com

I'm not sure if they're LE.

fjc62701

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Starlight Nails & Beauty Supply - 1028 N. Alameda St., LA 90012
213 625.1488
www.starlightnail.com

I'm not sure if they're LE.

Thank you so much for the 411. I am definatly gonna check it out, and see what goodies I can find
winks.gif