my "when the hell is my makeup.com order coming?" haul.

user46

hellllllo. i would take pics but i really don't feel like uploading them and whatnot, on account of my stomach hurts. but todayyy i gottt...

219 brush
Brush Cleaner
Face Prep + Prime

smiles.gif
really looking forward to using the 219. i'm sad because idk when my makeup.com orders are coming in
weeping.gif

byeee
wavey.gif

Dizzyray822

You know it seemed to take awhile for my order to come. But they sent a tracking order in the confirmation email so I could see where my goodies were at all times.
lol.gif

Rushch6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyray822
You know it seemed to take awhile for my order to come. But they sent a tracking order in the confirmation email so I could see where my goodies were at all times.
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACpro__*
hellllllo. i would take pics but i really don't feel like uploading them and whatnot, on account of my stomach hurts. but todayyy i gottt...

219 brush
Brush Cleaner
Face Prep + Prime

smiles.gif
really looking forward to using the 219. I'm sad because idk when my makeup.com orders are coming in
weeping.gif

byeee
wavey.gif

I know!!!! I haven't even received a confirmation email with a tracking number or even that they acknowledged my order. I keep trying to call them, but their mailbox is full. I sent an email and still no response. On the website it still shows my order is in process that is over a week ago.

hunnybun

sorry your order is taking so long to arrive. i had the same experience. it took forever, and when i finally received it, literally half the stuff i ordered was missing because they apparently had inventory problems. soooooo annoying. hopefully you'll have better luck then me.

ps -- i just bought a 219 a week ago.
eyelove.gif
you're gonna love that sucka!!

jilliandanica

I'm in the same boat...waiting for my Makeup.com order to come in
weeping.gif

Anyway, enjoy your haul...you're going to love the 219! I'm trying to stop myself from hauling as I wait for my online order...

user46

yea, i've called and the mailbox was full ... and i just sent an email today
weeping.gif
ugh, it better get here... like sometime soon. i'm going on vacation soon!

Rushch6

Well I know this is going off topic, but here is the email I FINALLY received this morning regarding my order. The sad thing is this is the first time for me to ever deal with Makeup.com and unfortunately I probably won't want to do business with them again.
ssad.gif
I mean they don't even know what they really have in inventory. A little scary!

"Dear Christie:

Thank you for your recent order 11995.

Unfortunately, due to an error with our inventory system we are unable to fulfill your order due to shortages. We are very sorry for your inconvenience. This was an unexpected error that caused several items to remain available for sale on our site when the inventory had actually been depleted.

The order has been canceled and you credit card has not been charged.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Makeup.com Customer Service"

user46

ugh, i bet that's gonna happen to me! ohhh well
weeping.gif
that was a little too good to be true, anyway.