Nars Angelika or MAC Dollymix?

mareep

Hello!

I was wondering which shade would be better as a bright pink shade. Both Angelika and Dollymix have such good reviews and the shades are so similar that I'm having a hard time deciding. Or should I just get both?
greengrin.gif
I'm NC25 I believe and on the paler side.

Opinions would be appreciated! Thanks!

MzzRach

I love my MAC but I believe that NARS blush is truly amazing. I love Angelika, Mata Hari and Desire for bright pinks. I'm NW20.

That being said, I like MAC blushes as well, and Dollymix is gorgeous. I just think NARS has cornered the market on blush. The colour options are fantastic, and the pigmentation and wear are just excellent.

pinkita

i don´t have dollimyx but i see it sometimes in the stand. Angelika is a ver very special blush. It has big gold particles. It cheers the face´s color. I love it!!!
ups! i forgot to say i´m nc25

Mabelle

angelika is a bit cooler toned imo and has somewhat chunky glitter, where as i find dollymix to be warmer and is glitterfree.

i dont like angeliika for the glitter, i prefer desire

mareep

Thank you for the info
greengrin.gif

I like the glitter and I don't really find it all that noticeable on my face when I do use things with glitter...is the glitter that bad on Angelika?

Mabelle

absolutely not as bad as super orgasm, which is a hot tranny mess imo. the glitter particles are the same size, but there are less.

naturallyfab

Well, Dollymix has a larger amount of makeup for a lower price, so if that's a factor, I would go with MAC. But I've tried the Angelica blush and can say that it's fantastic. If you're a poor college student like myself, I would go Dollymix, but if that's not a problem, I'd go with NARS

GlamQueen21

I say stick with Dollymix since it's a great blush if you are tight on money. If you want to spluge, go with NARS Angelika. I've swatched it on my hand the other day and it looked pretty but a bit too glittery.

LeopardLove

Angelika for sure, it's so pretty! I love glitter though lol. Dollymix is warmer and has more of a reddish tone, I didn't like it on me and my skin is tan.

kalz

I'd say Dollymix. Angelica has chunks of glitters and you would mess up if you apply too much. Dollymix on the other hand gives you a more natural flush on your cheeks

wannabelyn

I find when I apply NARS blushers, the colour lasts longer. Some reason with MAC the longevity is not there hence I would recommend you go for NARS.

I do not own Angelika but I have Desire and it's something similar, such a gorgeous shade!