Nars Blush for someone who loves MAC Warm Soul, Nuance and Trace Gold

Heiaken

So there is it in the title
smiles.gif
I'm a complety Nars virgin since they don't sell it at all here in Finland and I'd like to try something from them. My blush department is seriously lacking so that's what I'm looking into,
I'm also in hunt for a pink blush too so recomends for that would be nice too
smiles.gif

I'm NC15 wiht ice blonde hair and blue/greenish eyes and I can rock both warm and cool tones in my make up.

MzzRach

Oh Heiaken - NARS blushes are divine. But addicting, I warn you.

I'm an NW20 and I have the following (I love Warm Soul as well and wear a lot of both warm and cool shades):

Lovejoy - gorgeous rich rosey bronze with gold shimmer

Mata Hari - matte vibrant pink - amazing for a flushed look

Madly - warm shimmered beige

Zen - matte beige (looks muddy in the pan, but gives a wonderful soft warmth to the skin) I use this for contouring or as a bronzer.

Albatross - phenomenal highlighter. Has a rich shimmered gleam that just works with almost everything.

For peachy tones, I would look at Deep Throat - so, so beautiful.

Honestly, I think NARS has some of the best blushes available. They are very well pigmented and and have great staying power on the skin.

cetati

I can't rec any because I only have one but I want to tell you that all the ones I've swatched or owned (Orgasm) are AMAZINGLY pigmented and smooth and easy to blend so have fun with your new blush when you buy it!
greengrin.gif

summer6310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
So there is it in the title
smiles.gif
I'm a complety Nars virgin since they don't sell it at all here in Finland and I'd like to try something from them. My blush department is seriously lacking so that's what I'm looking into,
I'm also in hunt for a pink blush too so recomends for that would be nice too
smiles.gif

I'm NC15 wiht ice blonde hair and blue/greenish eyes and I can rock both warm and cool tones in my make up.

Those MAC blushes are totally my type of color and I think you will love NARS Lovejoy, Madly, Luster, Sertao, they are the same family with the MACs you have. For the pink ones I will say Desire or Angelika but Desire is more forgiving on warm skin

darkwater_soul

Madly should defenitely be your first purchase, it sounds like it'd be right up your alley. Defenitely look into -

Deep Throat - peach w/pink undertones and shimmery golden
Gina - matte peach (LOVE!!!)

Enjoy your new addiction!!!!