nars blush size compared to mac blush size

minakokanmuri

hi everyone. i'm wondering how big and what weight the nars blushes are. i don't see it anywhere on the website. is there more product than regular mac blushes? thnx

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakokanmuri
hi everyone. i'm wondering how big and what weight the nars blushes are. i don't see it anywhere on the website. is there more product than regular mac blushes? thnx

The net weight for a NARS blush is 0.16 oz and for a MAC blush is is 0.21 oz. But that is just how much the compact weighs I believe, but I am not sure. I can tell you that a NARS blush is going to last you a loooong time, and so will a MAC blush, but you only need a dab of NARS, so it'll last ya.

cassitassi

I think there is a similar amount of product in each, because the mac pans are rounded but a bit deeper while NARS pans are rectangular.

However, when I wear my MAC sunbasque I apply quite liberally while when I use any of my NARS blushes, putting my brush against the powder gently is more than enough.

ms_bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
The net weight for a NARS blush is 0.16 oz and for a MAC blush is is 0.21 oz. But that is just how much the compact weighs I believe, but I am not sure. I can tell you that a NARS blush is going to last you a loooong time, and so will a MAC blush, but you only need a dab of NARS, so it'll last ya.

[FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma]I'm pretty sure that net weight refers to the weight of just the blush, not the whole compact, which, to be correct, would be the gross weight, which really - no one wants to know
tong.gif
[/FONT]

eurocentrix

I got one, 4.5g it says on the bottom, they are pretty small looking so at first I was quite disappointed, but then realised that that's the full size after all:))