Nars Bridal Palette-Is it worth it?

Terry74

Hi! I have a NARS palette (Rapture), all in neutral tones, and I think it's great, because you have almost everything you need for a complete make-up. The Bridal palette contains gorgeous colours, perfect if you have fair/medium complexion (for example, I am NC30 and Orgasm barely shows on me, but I'm sure it looks gorgeous on someone fairer than me).
I have Albatross and I totally love it: I use it as highlighter on the browbone or on top of matte blushes, but sometimes I also use it as eye-shadow.
If I were you, I would seriously consider buying this palette, I'm sure you wouldn't regret it!
As for the Night Series palette, I've checked Sephora.com and Hqhair.com but they don't have it for sale
ssad.gif

mandycd

The Night Series was L/E (like all Nars Palettes). The only real way to get it, is to swap for it... or find it on eBay (but be careful on eBay- so many fakes).

Hi,
you can find the night series palette at kissandmakeupny. They're a great online store
smiles.gif
Back when the aussie dollar was flying high, I often bought Nars from them since it's so expensive here in Australia.

Hope that helps
smiles.gif

Latest posts