NARS concealor

YSLGuy

I just wish they had other formulas. People tend to be scared of the stick and go more for a cream or a liquid.

The trick is to really warm this product up on your hand before application. If the person has pretty nice skin you can use this almost has your foundation to fill in areas and even out texture/color

Deena

I have it and I love it.It's very blendable and buildable, doesn't look heavy and covers redness & dark circles perfecty.
For reference, I'm a NC20 and I use Custard.

justdance

I love the Nars Concealer. It is so blendable and it hides all the red areas and blemishes on my skin, though I do not use it for under eye circles because I don't have any.

The the person before me said, you have to warm it up first. I got the duo Concealer and ran my finger around it until it was more creamy then placed it unto the skin. After doing that, my concealer has not been dry. It also stays put all day on the Oily face.

For referance, I am NW25 and I use the Vanilla/Honey, but mostly the honey side. These 2 concealers are more cool toned. Ginger/Custard and more warm tone so they would suit the NC people.