NARS Customer service

Finlithwen

This has been my recent experience, hope it gets solved soon:
After reading so many bad reviews about the Narsissist palette, I was on the fence about purchasing it, but as it is a NARS limited edition palette, I thought I should go for it and in the case I didn’t like it I always could do a blog sale (as I live in Spain the return policy is not the same as in the US, you cannot return a product once used).
I bought it at the NARS EU website a week ago, just as they put it for sale, I was so happy I finally could grab one of them, as appeared as out of stock after just an hour. By midday they had it again for sale, and it went again out of stock, this situation repeated all the weekend.

Since then my money is retained in my bank account, but no news from NARS since the order confirmation mail. I belong to a large Facebook group and I know of some girls who ordered after me that has received their palettes, and many others are in the same situation as me. NARS is not answering our mails, so one of us phoned NARS in Paris, and they offered her (only her) a free eyeshadow duo and two free samples as a compensation. I feel outraged, because people who ordered after me have their palette, and they don’t even bother to answer my mails. Customer care of NARS Europe sucks.

This is the Nars FB link in order you can check for yourselves:

https://www.facebook.com/narscosmetics?fref=ts

Haven

I just wanted to revive this thread. I was very irritated with NARS customer service this morning. I placed an order on 7/4 and decided to cancel about 30 mins later. The CS was closed this weekend due to the national holiday, and I was directed (by their voice menu) to send an email regarding any issues with orders. I was told this morning that I could not cancel the order because I requested the cancellation by email - even though this is what they said to do. I was told by CS that they did not read my email in time to cancel the order before it entered "processing."

This is all complete BS on their part. First I am instructed to send an email by the company, and then they do not honor the email. I am not faulting NARS for being closed over the holiday weekend. I am faulting them for instructing customers to contact them in one way (since they cannot be reached by phone) and then not honoring it. I am never ordering directly from NARS again.

The CS rep kept repeating that they cannot cancel and order via email and that they did not get to my email in time to cancel anyway. When I asked her whose fault is that, she didn't know what to say.

Haven

Since I cant seem to edit my last post, I wanted to add that in the order confirmation email from NARS it lists email (and gives the email address) as a option for cancellation and changes to the order placed. Such BS.

Haven

when it arrives just email them and request free fedex return label.
This is what I plan to do. I just got so frustrated with all the double talk from CS, but I have calmed down now. I put on my Dodgy Girl and took a deep breath.
flower.gif

Monsy

It is so annoying and I have no idea what is going on with their CS lately... it wasn't like that before

Haven

It is so annoying and I have no idea what is going on with their CS lately... it wasn't like that before
I agree! Plus my order that was supposedly "so far along in processing that it could not be cancelled" @ 8 am Monday morning still has not shipped (and will not today).

At this point all I can do is
whistle.gif