NARS Laguna vs. Benefit Hoola

Whisperwar

Any thoughts or comments? Hoola is £1.50 more expensive, so it doesn't matter price wise, but can I get some opinion on product quality, the differences between the two, etc?

x

Skin*Deep

I like laguna better, hands down. I think NARS is better product, and I think it's less orange and more bronze....better pigmented as well. Don't get me wrong, i dig Benefit stuff, but NARS....ahhhhh NARS... *drool*

ms_angry_nipple

Both are great.
I own both but i find myself reaching for Hoola to contour the jaw line (outside of my face) and laguna on my cheeks.

Hoola is hmm..muddier if u don't do it right but Laguna you can build up safely.
Hoola is flat Matte..when Lugana has some shimmer to it (hence using it on my cheeks to contour). Both i don't see any orange-ness to it. It's a true brown/tanned colour.

Texture for Hoola is crumbly and easier to get on the brush...i find Laguna is a bit more work. But that's a benefit of Laguna..u can build up the colour without making a brown spot on ur face.

...have u considered NARS ZEN? It's a nice contour colour...it's some faint traces of pink so u won't look muddy and it's a blush..and it's also cheaper.

Laguna and Hoola come in pretty big containers. it's been 2 years..i haven't hit pan at all....

koukla032487

I have NARS Laguna and looove it..especially paired with Orgasm blush. However it does have some shimmer in it, where as Hoola is pretty much matte. I don't have Hoola but I've tried and seen it in Sephora.

mandycd

Laguna all the way... although I also have the blush in Zen and it is a lot like hoola in color... it's perfect for contouring. I'm not a fan of Hoola because of the packaging... it's not something you can toss in your handbag...
winks.gif

Laguna all the way! I'm a devoted fan. Hulu sometimes makes you look over bronzed, which is never good. Also, Laguna is a lot less messy!!

Jishin

Laguna.
I like NARS better than benefit, and also, like said before. You can build it up, that's a big +

Laguna = Love. I always recommend it to anyone looking for a good bronzer. Hoola always makes me look too bronzey (don't think that's a word, but still) and Laguna just looks much more natural and really makes me look tanner!