Nars Lipgloss;

shontay07108

The normal line of glosses (not the larger than life stuff) absolutely. They wear really well for me, scent free and come in a good range of colors. Give one a shot.

MarieMary

I think they are worth the price. I agree with everything shontay07108 said. ;) I think they're not too sticky either.

honybr

I agree with both of the above. I love NARS gloss. The price is high, but I've found I rarely need to reapply and it takes fewer swipes to get full coverage, so they last longer than some of my other glosses.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I find that some of them can run a bit sheer (matter of personal taste) compared to how they look in the tube, but in general I really like them. Definitely worth trying.

MarieMary

I find that some of them can run a bit sheer (matter of personal taste) compared to how they look in the tube, but in general I really like them. Definitely worth trying.
Oh you're so right about that!
It can go from sheer to intensely pigmented (Bloodwork!) It's definitely a good idea to look for swatches or try the products in store before buying, just to avoid any disappointment.

Monsy

i am the only one having problem with the scent of the nars lipgloss? it is awful
i am talking about the regular line

MarieMary

Only a couple of mine smell weird/unpleasant out of the 15 or so that I have. I have no idea why that is. I hypothesize that it has to do with how they are stored, because the two that smell I bought at the same store on the same day. I may be completely wrong though!

sss215

Quote:Originally Posted by MarieMary

Only a couple of mine smell weird/unpleasant out of the 15 or so that I have. I have no idea why that is. I hypothesize that it has to do with how they are stored, because the two that smell I bought at the same store on the same day. I may be completely wrong though!

I noticed a couple of mine did smell a little off this week and to remedy that, I put a tiny pin drop of peppermint oil in them. I figured peppermint would work since its used in other lip products. Now they smell like peppermint. I haven't had any problems with the peppermint being too harsh on my lips; it was such a small amount.

elkaknits

These glosses were the first I ever fell in love with. I used to regularly wear 4 or 5 shades and am down to one precious tube. Must Correct. I got swayed by MAC glosses and I actually prefer the Nars ones. I also have some LM and BB ones but I prefer stickier glosses.

Shadowy Lady

I love Nars glosses but some are sheer. Def swatch before buying because the pigmented ones are so worth it! My faves are Babe and Risky Business. I also find them unsceneted, I've had Risky Business for 2 years now and still scent free