NARS Luster blush Holiday 2007

user79

I am totally lemming this blush now! Thought I'd bump this thread to see if anyone has any more thoughts on this. Would this work on ultra fair skin? My skin is lighter than MAC NC15...I don't want to have that "dirty face" look...sometimes brown toned blushes tend to do that on me.

Kuuipo

Luster is good on fair skin. Its got more rose than Sertao,more gold, Sertao has more bronze. They look great with Albatross. If you like these shades you will like Torrid too. Torrid is a touch less warm. They all look spectacular on Asian and Latina skins.

babyso

Luster is gorgeous! I have over 20 NARS blushes and I wear this one almost every day! I thought it would be WAY too orange but once I tried it, its is the perfect apricot glow. This is definitely an HG for me!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I am totally lemming this blush now! Thought I'd bump this thread to see if anyone has any more thoughts on this. Would this work on ultra fair skin? My skin is lighter than MAC NC15...I don't want to have that "dirty face" look...sometimes brown toned blushes tend to do that on me.

We're about the same colouring.

I have Lustre and I don't particularly love it - sometimes it looks amazing, but most of the time it looks just fractionally too brown-based. If I do use it, it tends to be just to kick up under the apple of the cheek with a brighter, lighter shade swept over the apple itself.

In my eyes there are better apricot blushes out there.