Nars Sheer Matte Foundation

Rapunzel4

I thought I finally found my holy grail foundation/color match with Nars Sheer Matte and when I went to repurchase through Sephora I notice it's no longer available. Any recommendations for something with a similar formula and finish? Doesn't have to be just Nars!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Sheer Matte's been discontinued with the release of All Day Luminous Weightless. ADLW has a demi matte finish, if you're okay with that. However, do be aware that your shade match in Sheer Matte may not be the same in ADLW. (I think the latter runs a bit lighter than at least Sheer Glow. I think it may run lighter than Sheer Matte, too.) If you want a full-on matte finish, you may want to look at other formulas -- for example: MUFE Mat Velvet+, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Revlon Colorstay (Combo/Oily formula is definitely matte), Becca Ever Matte.

Check out fresh fragrances and cosmetics, they are still stocking NARS Sheet Matte.

https://www.fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au/make-up/nars/complexion/sheer-matte-foundation

Has anyone tried the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation? I really want to try this, it has just arrived in Australia and is very pricey! Is it suitable for normal skin? I don't want too much of a matte look.

Latest posts