Nars Smuge vs Sephora Smudge

as_cute_as_pie

hey im off on my holidays soon
smiles.gif
and busy planning what im going to buy yey i remember reading a very long time ago about the nars smudge brush and the sephora smudge brush but can't find any info
th_dunno.gif

so which do u think is better? or are they both of equal quality ive heard sephora brushes are v good!
smiles.gif

Ikara

I can only talk about sephora's smudge, very short bristles and dense
I use it to soften hard lines and blend
it's pretty good but I'm sorry I can't do a comparison

aziajs

Are you referring to the ?Sephora Brand Professionnel Platinum Natural Smudge Brush #11?

Ikara

mine is normal and the difference between them appart from the obvious in the price
tong.gif

is that platinum are supposed to be of better quality, some are obviously softer, some I do not notice any difference at all

Kuuipo

I'm like the total biggest Narsie on the planet and I really love the Sephora Platinum smudge-as well as most of Sephora's Platinum brushes. (Now their makeup leaves much to be desired...) Their brushes-if you wash them in shampoo for tinted hair regularly and reshape them-will last you till you are ancient.

lethaldesign

They seem pretty similar. I ended up getting th NARS one before I saw the Sephora one... I compared them next to each other in the store though & they felt/looked pretty much identical.

Latest posts