NARS Spring 2014

v0ltagekid

I thought I would let anyone who's interested know that the Na Pali Coast Multiple is only $22.50 (40% off) at Nordstrom right now. I'd grab it up but I know I don't need it, and I'm saving for summer. Hope this helps someone!
Edited: nvm found it, thanks! :D

Ayanna

I thought I would let anyone who's interested know that the Na Pali Coast Multiple is only $22.50 (40% off) at Nordstrom right now. I'd grab it up but I know I don't need it, and I'm saving for summer. Hope this helps someone!
Thanks for posting this, I just ordered one!

pinkpaint

Thanks for posting this, I just ordered one!
You're welcome, ladies :) I was bad and ordered one, too. I couldn't help it. When is a Nars product ever 40% off? If I don't love it, though, I'm returning. But the swatches I've seen look gorgeous.

katred

Specktra Bestie
FINALLY picked up Kauai. I can't believe it took me this long. Of course, my counter also had the summer collection out, which I'll be returning to pillage...

Kauai is everything I'd hoped it would be. The texture reminds me a bit of the Mac Mega Metal shadows, which I thought were excellent. It doesn't give the crinkled look to my lids that a lot of frosty shadows can, just a sparkly jewel-like finish.

Monsy

FINALLY picked up Kauai. I can't believe it took me this long. Of course, my counter also had the summer collection out, which I'll be returning to pillage...

Kauai is everything I'd hoped it would be. The texture reminds me a bit of the Mac Mega Metal shadows, which I thought were excellent. It doesn't give the crinkled look to my lids that a lot of frosty shadows can, just a sparkly jewel-like finish.
I returned the one I got. it has the most beautiful texture i have ever seen from nars
but colors two of them together do not work for me. they end up looking messy

Monsy

I saw that temptalia linked to your look! now you are famous

DILLIGAF

I picked up Kauai during the VIB Rouge event. You are so spot on when you describe the gold side of the duo as "...and what a gold. the smoothness of the shade is unbelievable. it is rare to see something this frosted apply this flawlessly." This is the color that made the duo for me. The very well pigmented and easy to blend purple was just icing on the cake.

Ps. You look great on your post as well.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks very much. I am really loving this duo. I generally have a Nars duo love affair going, but these textures are truly remarkable. Nars should really do a collection featuring more of this type of shadow, because it's really special.