Nars Taj Mahal or Orgasm?

jenncupcake

I've researched which Nars blush to get for my olive skin tone for awhile now and I'm still on the fence between Taj Mahal and Orgasm. I really need advice! Taj Mahal will give me that bronzy glow I want, but I'm scared it wont work. Orgasm will give me a glow, but I'm scared that it will just look like redness because that's what tends to happen to me. I really want to be sure which one to get since it is quite an investment. Please help!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've researched which Nars blush to get for my olive skin tone for awhile now and I'm still on the fence between Taj Mahal and Orgasm. I really need advice! Taj Mahal will give me that bronzy glow I want, but I'm scared it wont work. Orgasm will give me a glow, but I'm scared that it will just look like redness because that's what tends to happen to me. I really want to be sure which one to get since it is quite an investment. Please help!
What shades of foundation do you wear? That might help. Orgasm is a great "everyday" sort of shade, but on deeper skin tones, I don't know if it would have much effect. Taj Mahal is definitely more golden and more shimmery (although Orgasm definitely has shimmer) and noticeably warmer. (I'd say both of them lean warm, though.)

jenncupcake

I'm not sure about my MAC shade... but I'm 160 in makeup forever hd foundation and caramel in laura mercier tinted moisturizer if that helps!

luvlydee

i think taj mahal might be better if you are looking to just purchase one single blush for now just because NARS tends to put orgasm blushes in palettes that you may get later on as a better deal.

i love taj mahal. if you want a bronzy glow idk if taj mahal will do it just because it is orange. i have pics of me wearing taj mahal on my blog if that helps.

as katred said orgasm is more of an everyday blush so it just depends on what you really want in a blush. I have both but i think taj mahal is easier to work with since i am a bit darker and orgasm isnt as pigmented as taj mahal. I usually have to layer orgasm over a pink cream blush.

DILLIGAF

I'm a 175 in MUFE HD Foundation and Orgasm while a lovely color is just meh on me. However when I wear Taj Mahal people notice and comment. I think at your complexion Orgasm would show nicely on you, but like luvlydee already said they promote Orgasm in almost every mixed palette they offer. If you can get a mixed palette and get a few extra products for your trouble.

michelle37

i looove nars taj mahal!
heart.gif
orgasm doesnt show up on my skin tone