nc 15 redhead needing some help

redwhiteblue

hey guys!
I have been kinda hanging out watching the boards but now I need your help. I would love to find a light shade that doesnt wash me out for everday wear. I purchased Blankety after hearing great things and I look like warmed death. I have to add another color and make sure that I line it just to make it wearable.

colors I love but are too dark are
brave
syrup
cb 96

if it helps any I love orangedecence on me but of course it was LE.
I am an nc15 redhead with no freckles and my hair is sorta coppery instead of reddish my eyes are blue if that helps at all.

colors I bought and I am waiting for
lollipop loving
freckletone
blow dry

MrsMay

I dont know whether this is going to be much help as my colouring is fairly different (NW15-20) but I love Marquise d' for a nude lip. It's a tiny bit peachy rather than being straight nude.

It was LE with BBR, so you should have a decent chance of finding it around the place.

revinn

I have the same coloring as you (including the lack of freckles and the copper hair), and I like Creme D'Nude, Hue, Shy Girl, and Creme Cup. Creme D'Nude is a nice nude with enough pink to keep it from washing you out. Hue is an awesome light peach-pink. Shy Girl is a light coral, and Creme Cup is a smooth baby pink. I think you'll love Lollipop Loving, it looks great with our coloring. You might also want to try Plink! Hope that helps!

gildedangel

I have slightly different coloring but I have hair that is like yours. I love creme d'nude for nude lips, viva glam V for natural lips, crosswires for a bright pink lip that doesn't look funny with red hair, and angel is a nice true pink that looks great too. I hope that this helps!
smiles.gif

redwhiteblue

thank you all. I just bought the new bronze too. Hopefully it works out. I will have to try some of the others you guys listed soon. I am suddenly really addicted to lip stuff.

DoTheTree

I have vibrant copper hair and the nudes and my lips but better lipsticks that look best on me are:
NUDES
- Viva Glam 2 (satin)
- Half n Half (amplified)
- Kinda Sexy (matte)

MLBB
- Faux (satin)
- Twig (satin)

Shy girl is a gorgeous colour to but I gave mine away since I hate the texture of cremesheens but if you like cremesheens then I would absolutely recommend it.

Latest posts