NC(W) 40s-50s, Do you wear any of those orange l/s from MAC?

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
Just to add to this question, has anyone ever tried Morange? It seems really bright and out there but I am drawn to that color.

I love Morange it really isn't as out there as it would seem
cutey.gif

sexypuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae
I'm a nw55 and i don't think orange lip gloss would suit me. Yep I deffinitely know it wouldn't suit me. I'm picturing it now lol

Totally with you on this one. I don't think orange would be a good colour me at all.

ARmakeupjunkie

Thanks Toby1!! I have worn orange lipglosses in the past but I now want to try a lipstick. The other orange shades by MAC seem to have some type of gold in them which is what I want to stay away from. I think I am going to order it and see what happens!!

lilchocolatema

NC50 here!

I wear Jest with Chestnut, Cork, Velvetella. It's not a frost so it's easier to wear. I throw just about any gloss over it, but Instand Gold looks best to me.

I also bought Festivity from the Ballooncy line as well as the Silly Girl lipglass.

I love PINKS!!! I often wear Sweetie, Delish and Lame lipsticks with any liner, then I use lusterglass/lipglass including PINKARAT(
clap.gif
), Wonderstruck, Love Nectar.

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
Thanks Toby1!! I have worn orange lipglosses in the past but I now want to try a lipstick. The other orange shades by MAC seem to have some type of gold in them which is what I want to stay away from. I think I am going to order it and see what happens!!

BIG APOLOGIES It was Morange gloss not the lipstick
blush-anim-cl.gif