NC30/35? Please help!

I got a sample of the select spf15 fluid foundation in both nc30 and 35, however they're so close in colour I can't work out which one I actually am. What's the best way to find out?
Thanks

labellarosa

Take some and apply one shade on one side of you cheek and apply the other color to the other side of your cheek. Take a mirror outside and see which color blends into your skin.

I'll say get the NC30... I heard that their foundation oxidizes. So if you use NC35, it might be slightly too dark for you? But i'm not too sure.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbweakfast
I'll say get the NC30... I heard that their foundation oxidizes. So if you use NC35, it might be slightly too dark for you? But i'm not too sure.

Yeah if oxidation is a problem try the NC30. If it's a bit too light and you don't have much of an issue with oxidation you could just try using a powder that is *slighty* darker on top to even things out.

If oxidation is not a problem at all try the NC35 since spring and summer are coming up soon and you'll most likely get a bit darker.

L1LMAMAJ

Try it by your jawline to see if it blends in completely. I think that's the best area to test out foundation colors so your face color won't be completely different than your neck color.

GlamYOURUs

I would get both. lol B/c summer is almost here and you may tan depending upon where you are I guess. If not, then I would suggest trying it out on the lower jawline and blending it onto your neck to see if it matches.

Chrystia

I would go with the lighter shade. Unless you plan on tanning a lot this season. As people mentioned, this particular shade does oxide darker through the day so when I colour match people at work I am always super careful about that.