Need a new hair color badly...

CantAffordMAC

This is a (bad) picture of me from a year ago. excuse it, but its close to what I have in my hair now
REBECCA1.jpg

I have a red in my hair thats a little more vibrant than that. But the thing I hate is that my hair looks dark brown unless I'm outside or underneath a light. Thats the only time you can see the red. Everyone LOVES this color on me. I have gotten so many compliments. But its just starting to bore me. I did the color last year, and then I did it again in November and its been the same ever since.

I'm extremely picky. I was going to do black, but everyone kept telling me no. They said it would look blah (plus it would take forever to get rid of). I am bored with the red, but I've been keeping it for all the compliments I'm getting.

I had highlights before, and they were a really pretty sandy blonde. But I'm just not sure what i should do. I didn't want to do the highlights because of the upkeep plus its damaging and my hair is fragile. I always want a different hair color like twice a month, lol. Please don't suggest extensions or anything of that sort.I just like drastic changes....I don't know what to do next. I know I sound insane like I don't know what I want--thats the problem. ANY suggestions will be taken into consideration.

Artphr33k

what about a chocolatey brown with hilights that are like your current hair color? that would be cute!!

Loveleighe

i think you should do a dark chocolate brown or go honey colored like jlo. if you want to go black then do it.. your hair should lighten a bit once the warm weather come around.

Hilly

I used to do the kelly clarkson look (circa 2004 when I was in college)

Brown base, red chunks (like the red you have) and blonde chunks.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artphr33k
what about a chocolatey brown with hilights that are like your current hair color? that would be cute!!

That is what I was thinking too!!

sharkbytes

I agree with the chocolatey-brown, and I would add some toffee-colored highlights and lowlights. Your skin is to-die-for, and I think it would compliment it really well.