Need Advice for Hair !!

deep

Hi I m 24 years old guy. Earlier few of my hair had become white so I began to using Garnier Hair Colors every month.
However,now the entire hair appears whitish If i do not use the color. I need my natural black hair back. Is it possible ?
Kindly advice what need to be done. Is is possible in any way to get back my natural hair color ?

Please help...!!

pinkcrush

Hi I m 24 years old guy. Earlier few of my hair had become white so I began to using Garnier Hair Colors every month. However,now the entire hair appears whitish If i do not use the color. I need my natural black hair back. Is it possible ? Kindly advice what need to be done. Is is possible in any way to get back my natural hair color ? Please help...!! 
Sorry my friend it seems like ur greying prematurely and the only way to keep ur hair black would be by coloring it as u have already been doing... Black hair coloring can be especially harsh with fair skin, u may want 2 try a dark brown instead... I'm a licensed cosmetologist and if u have anymore concerns Id be glad to address them :)

deep

yeah thanks for the advice. I am already trying the dark brown color Garnier Naturals...!!
Isn't there any other way to overcome this problem ?? No ayurveda, No Yoga or not even medicines ??

Please advice !!

pinkcrush

yeah thanks for the advice. I am already trying the dark brown color Garnier Naturals...!! Isn't there any other way to overcome this problem ?? No ayurveda, No Yoga or not even medicines ?? Please advice !!
Nothing short of a miracle will bring back ur hairs natural color... Once it starts 2 grey thats pretty much it sadly my friend...

Richelle83

Isn't there any other way to overcome this problem ?? No ayurveda, No Yoga or not even medicines ??
Please advice !!
Henna along with Indigo works but it is not a permanent solution. Also Deity America makes a shampoo/treatment that also might help.

Going on longhairforum.com will be able to help answer the henna/indigo questions.

Dominique33

No because it's genetic in fact. Major problems ( health, loss of a person you love, intense stress ) are liable to make things worse. Either you accept your grey hair ( there are some special shampoos that give a really pretty greyish colour, L'Oréal and others ), either you use colour. Drinking pomegranate juice is for your global health ( among others of course ) and pampering your hair is the best solution.