Need recommendations for a curling mascara

ThePowderPuff

So I have given up on the eyelash curlers. My eyelashes just remains absolutely flat
thmbdn.gif

I would like to try a mascara that curls the lashes instead. Are mascaras actually capable of doing that or is it just marketing hype? Can you reccomend a mascara that actually curls the lashes? I also need it to lenghten and thicken dramatically, I really have terrible lashes
ssad.gif

Rosalie1915

Well i think everyone would love a instantly curling mascara but, I think if you do the heat your e/l Curler with a hair dryer thing and i wear most often Lash stiletto and Rimmel's Sexy curves which for me Lengthen and Volumize!!! Hope this helps, if not maybe you need a eyelash primer
smiles.gif

xraychick

I really like Rimmel Sexy Curves. I first curl my lashes with my eyelash curler then apply the Rimmel Sexy Curves. I can honestly say that it does curl my lashes a little bit, but not enough to where I don't need to use my curler.

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalie1915
Well i think everyone would love a instantly curling mascara but, I think if you do the heat your e/l Curler with a hair dryer thing and i wear most often Lash stiletto and Rimmel's Sexy curves which for me Lengthen and Volumize!!! Hope this helps, if not maybe you need a eyelash primer
smiles.gif

I have tried heated curlers, primers etc. Doesn't work
ssad.gif

HoneyDip

I personally think the Max Factor 2000 calorie did the best job for lenghtening, volumizing & curling. It's my all time favourite mascara, but maybe it's a pointless recommendation as they discontinue it in the U.S., right? Try to get a hold of it if u can =)

vanilla_addict

i never used a curler before.. and i remember i was amazed by how dior show "the dark navy packaging" looked on me..
its like it curled my lashes.. you might wanna give it a try
smiles.gif