Need to lighten my MUFE foundation, what can I mix it with?

heatherbear03

I have the face and body foundation by Makeup Forever and the shade is just a bit too dark, I don't have access to a Sephora that carries it and would love to use it for something in a couple days.....is there anything else I can mix w/ it to lighten it? Thanks for any help!
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

They have a primer for discoloration and I think one of them is white. You could try that? I've never tried it before though so I'm not sure what the result would look like. Or maybe if you have a light enough concealer, mixing some of that in might help too.

heatherbear03

Oooh, I like the concealer idea! I wonder if it's a different brand if that will matter and if it will ruin the waterproof property of the MUFE? MMMMM....will have to try tomorrow and see. I know MUFE has several things I could use but I would have to order it off line and wouldn't get it for several days ;(

ThiicknSeskii

You could mix in some white foundation, Panic Manic makes a cheap white foundation or putting your correct shade of powder on top to lighten it. HTH

veilchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
They have a primer for discoloration and I think one of them is white. You could try that? I've never tried it before though so I'm not sure what the result would look like. Or maybe if you have a light enough concealer, mixing some of that in might help too.

I have the white corrective base and love to mix it with foundations to get the right colour for me as I'm quite pale. It makes the consistency a bit thinner, but works really well!

Latest posts