New and need assistance pleeeeease

LittleNugget14

Hi guys, I'm a total newbie to forums so I apologise in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I have won two Mac items on evil bay and one (MSF in porcelain pink) seems legit - seller has a lot of barely swatched/brand new items of various different high end make up brands and a few discon pieces up for auction. She says she's a make up artist selling a lot of her stuff to pay for surgery. She's been lovely in messages and helpful etc.
bc298062_image.jpeg
2d42635c_image.jpeg
Second seller has responded to messages but been quite abrupt and defensive when I asked about authenticity. Saying look at my feedback, all I sell is authentic products yada yada yada (I won a BNIB matte bronzer) She's sent pics that I asked for but I'm just dubious about her tbh. Would like a second opinion on the pics if poss. I'm not sure about the batch code on the bronzer either since it seems to be A73 which translates to first run, July 2003?!? So it's older than God or am I totally reading it wrong? TIA x
cd4e159a_image.jpeg
c3dd18c6_image.jpeg
99cff19b_image.jpeg
0bc45ccd_image.jpeg
3650483e_image.jpeg
aeeb6d14_image.jpeg
3751ae51_image.jpeg

gildedangel

Welcome to Specktra! It can be hard to tell from just pictures, but both products look legit to me. However I'm no expert, so it only means that I don't see any glaring problems; however some fakes are highly convincing. Based on the bronzing powder's box, it was probably made last year, with A73 meaning July 2013. The print on the top of the box of the color name tells me that it's a pretty recent box and not from 2003.

LittleNugget14

Fab thanks =] I get so overwhelmed by the amount of fakes. It's ridiculous. The batch numbers after 2010 confuse me so much too. But what you said makes sense so ty

SassySwag

I wouldn't even know how to spot a fake if I saw one to be honest unless it was some glaringly obvious difference.