New Avon mascara?

S.S.BlackOrchid

Has anyone seen/tried Avon Supershock mascara? Rants? Raves?

I really like Covergirl LashBlast, and this one looks interesting to me.

Thanks all!!!
greengrin.gif

VDUB*BELLA

OMG
Amazing.
The tube is huge (not as fat as LashBlast) but very thick. The bristles are very nice and ZERO! clumping. This mascara sky rockets your eyelashes. I have friggin baby lashes and after using this I could actually SEE them. Mind you; it did not make them very thick but instead very long and 'whimsical' like - very pretty. The formula is very nice and it did not flake off or smudge throughout the day. I'd definatley recommend it.

I had the opportunity to buy 4 of them for $10 (some kind of new product promo) and I wish I got more.

gigglegirl

I have one ordered but am waiting for it to come in. I haven't found a good mascara to date, here's to hoping a cheaper one will suffice!

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
I have one ordered but am waiting for it to come in. I haven't found a good mascara to date, here's to hoping a cheaper one will suffice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecinder
I ordered it too. Hopefully it'll be here soon...I ordered it a week ago today!

Tell me how it works out. I'd love to know
smiles.gif

BadBadGirl

I bought it, but don't want toopen it until I finish using my Voluminous mascara. The tube is pretty fat though.

mariecinder

This did not work at all for me! It did nothing for my lashes. But then again LashBlast didn't work for me either. I need a big fluffy brush I guess.

choozen1ne

I have this and really like it , I am a huge mascara addict and this one got mylashes full and didn't clump up after multiple coats

Honor1

I have it and haven't used it either. I just can't open another tube of Mascara yet knowing I will have to trash them in a few months.
ssad.gif