New car! (pic heavy)

Tinkee-Belle

Sweet! My ex bf works at Chrysler and they just got their first one in... it sold for 75K when the mrsp was like 50k or something. Everyone wants one around here!

TDoll

DAMN! I love it! My dad restored a Cuda last year that made it to Barrett Jackson! It actually looks like the same color as your dads! They would LOVE each other...lol. Hopefully he'll let you take it out sometime!

NicksWifey

Ok these pics aren't the best, they were taken back in April at a car show. It was really hard to get a full length shot of the Cuda because there were so many people around and other cars in the background.
But anyway, you'll get a general idea
winks.gif

1970 Plymouth Cuda:
DSC04251.jpg

DSC04250.jpg

DSC04248.jpg

clslvr6spd

drools.gif
It's gorgeous! Do you know how many miles are on it?

(On a side note, I have plum crazy purple and competition Chevy orange in my tattoo, lol!! At least when I was talking to my artist and looking at the color bottles that's what they said. They seem to match pretty well
winks.gif
)

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
drools.gif
It's gorgeous! Do you know how many miles are on it?

(On a side note, I have plum crazy purple and competition Chevy orange in my tattoo, lol!!)

That's awesome girl!
thmbup.gif

Actually, I don't know how many miles are on it, I know it's very low because the VA antique tags he has, that's one of the stipulations of having them, have to have low mileage on the car in question.
I do know that the car was restored to it's exact specs in 1991. The engine is a 440-6 pack and is all numbers matching. Everything is original, just restored to the fullest. My dad has put quite a bit of work into it since he got it in 2003. He got it from a man & woman in New York.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Nice!, I hear that they are governed for break in period and when it hits I think 5000 miles , It will be even faster because the computer gets rid of the governor It keeps idiots from ruining the engine during break in period.. but I have yet to find out if this is fact or fiction.

I like the new challenger.. I think it was Fantastically designed. They did a really good job on this car.

as for the new camaro.. I'm Not a fan